Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I want to see your face!!!

Help me out here. This is excruciating! I cannot stand being thousands of miles away from where my grandbaby is being born. For all the promises of continually uploading photos of what's going on, it hasn't happened. The last communique was at 11:27 local time saying that it was time to push. Well, folks, it's been an hour and a half now, and no communication.

Did I happen to mention that I worry a lot? My prayers tend to sound like rants and whines about now. I want pictures! I want proof! Oh, yes, did I also mention that faith is way down on my spiritual gifts list? Exhortation is up near the top. Sorry bout that ... sort of.

I just want to see his little face! I just want to know that everyone is okay. I just want to go to bed!!!

I guess if Lara has to be up and exhausted, it only stands to reason that those of us sitting idly by should share that vigil.

Maybe I'll have a picture later...