Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Will the one with the brain please step forward?

Okay, I don't ever remember knowing someone with a peanut allergy when I was growing up. Never even heard of it, and thought the parent was joking, when our kids were in middle school and I was told a child had a peanut allergy.

Ever since, they are cropping up all over the place. Has it always been around? Is it more prevalent for some reason?

But this takes it ... we now have peanut-free zones everywhere, and churches won't even have snacks for kids because of allergies. If I was a parent of a child with an allergy, I'd be very grateful.

That's not the best. Or the worst. Check this out:
Get a brain!

Good warning, right? I mean, a parent might actually pick up this product and inadvertently feed it to their youngster, right?

Get a brain, folks! It's on a jar of PEANUT BUTTER!!!