Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Crumbling just a little

Why does the world have to fall apart all at once? Couldn't it just be a little at a time, so maybe I could get used to it? Gain some strength and come back to face the rest of it?

Perhaps it's a lesson in faith, which I scored lowest on in my spiritual gifts test, thank you very much. I have to sink back into the sovereignty of God. Emphasis on the "sink" right now.

Psychologically speaking, misery loves company. Spiritually speaking, misery surrounds us and I need to cling to the only One Who can do anything about it!

I cried when I read about Nicol Sponberg. We were with her while she was pregnant and were rejoicing with her. Oh, Lord, bind up the sorrowful and turn the mourning into dancing in its due season.

Marshall and Lara, we love you so much! Timmy, you are the joy of your Mommy and Daddy. And we wish we could hold you! Soon...Ah, yes, I'm the king of the family room!