Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I love you guys!

I was just reading (catching up after a long hiatus) Britany's blog. Oh, I love how you think, Britany. And I love how you love my son and grandson!

And last night I was on Skype with Marshall, Lara, and Timmy. It is a joy to see and converse and share the future with you! God has really blessed you - I'm sure there will be photos on your blog shortly.

And I talk to Ingrid several times a week. She even brought flowers over yesterday afternoon for our anniversary. Thank you, Ingrid! You are a lovely woman and I'm proud to call you my daughter and my friend.

I really have nothing else to say other than how grateful I am to have three "children" who are all adults, all parents, and who love their spouses. God is good!!!

More to come...