Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Points, hunger, exchange, carbs, yo-yos

They want me to do it. "They" are Ingrid and Britany. I hate being fat. And sometimes I get to the "sick and tired" stage and do something about it. I have a feeling I'm just about there.

But I don't want to spend money on something I should be doing myself. I already have a chart of exchanges if I want to do that. And I also know I'm not supposed to be eating until I'm truly hungry, and stopping when I'm just satisfied. Sounds pretty easy...

But, of course, weight is a problem beyond what I eat. It is an addiction to something I already need. So, what should I do? I really don't want to go to meetings, but know they keep me focused and accountable. I don't want to buy diet food - it's expensive and doesn't solve anything in the long run.

I keep telling myself I'll just eat less. Well, if I have, you'd never know it.

What should I do??? Self control is the answer, but it sure is easier said than done.

Race you to 50 pounds...