Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2008

new view

I really like the ability to talk across the miles and see the person to whom I am speaking. (you kids will appreciate that I did the best I could not to end in a preposition...)

Diane got to see Sunny give her rendition of "His Eye is on the Sparrow." And I got to see her guinea pig do his rendition of "scramble down the arm."

It especially comes in handy with the grandbabies I can't see on a regular basis. Oh, how I miss those guys. If I were independently wealthy, I'd just book flights every two weeks to go see them (alternating weekends, of course). But, alas, I am not.

So, thanks to those creative people who developed video cams for the computer, and a free way to see into the lives of our friends and families elsewhere.

Go ahead, look us up!