Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Runaway Train

We wanted to go see the movie, Unstoppable, this weekend, but don't think that will happen. Too many other things on the calendar.

Nevertheless, I still feel like I've been on a runaway train. Why do I allow this to happen? All fingers point in my direction.

It's no secret that I'm on Weight Watchers, and am quite pleased with the results and with the fact that I have a maintenance plan. But every once in a while my appetite and desires get the better of me. I binge. I hate that word. It sound disgusting. And I guess it really is.

I have looked for...and eaten...as much chocolate and nuts I can find today. Out of my bonus points for the week (and my week started this morning), I have 7 left. Truth be told, I've probably under counted, and I really don't have ANY left!

Here's the good news: I know basically where I am. In the past, I would have been content to ignorantly eat everything in sight and pretend I was still going to maintain. I DO have a plan. I DO know how much my body needs (and doesn't).

So, after today's runaway train, the dining car is closed for repairs. Only the fuel for each day will be allowed. It's a plan, and I choose to stick with it.