Search This Blog

Saturday, May 07, 2016

I’d Love to ...


  • have a cup of tea with Mom
  • walk through a museum with Mom
  • listen to piano music with Mom
  • sing a duet with Mom
  • have her tell me to sit up straight and not shuffle my feet
  • have her tell me that tomorrow is another day
  • have her tell me that every place has something good about it
  • listen to a story about growing up in Bellingham
  • tell her it was me who took that twenty out of her purse when I was 15
  • listen to her read me a story
  • sew doll clothes with her
  • appreciate her standing up for me with the biology teacher
  • see her favorite decorations in every home she lived in
  • listen to her say “this is your self-sacrificing mother”
  • appreciate that she truly WAS a self-sacrificing mother
  • honor her 
  • tell her I love her one more time
  • see her in heaven


“Happy” Mother’s Day