Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I miss my mind the most

I don't mind. I lose mine. Of all the things I miss, I miss my mind the most.

Okay, that was just an intro to all the things that keep me awake at night. I was reading Britany's post about being awake, and I find that I "work" on things all night if I happen to be awake. It's not healthy. I should probably keep a laptop on my bed for just such occasions. Or I could just read my favorite book du jour and drift off. Or I can do what one person suggested: pray for anyone who comes to mind.

On the rare occasion that I'm lucid enough to pray, I do that. But I usually just toss and turn until I get into the sleep groove again.

I'm leaving for lunch now, and no naps are allowed, so I'll be minding my business for now, thanks!