Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2004

Janus. Back ... and ... Forth

Yesterday was my final day as advertising manager of Moody Publishers. Monday, Lord willing, will be my first day as Vice President of Special Markets for New Dimension Media. So today I decided to get my hair cut. What? Who cares? No, really. A new look for a new year.
Right now, all three of our offspring, along with their spouses, are headed downtown to ring in the New Year on Navy Pier. I am so grateful for CTA's penny special! The "girls" and I went for an "ah" day -- no, that's "spa" day -- to prepare for the the New Year. Hence my hair cut. And Lara's. And Britany's manicure and waxing. But probably the most appreciative was Ingrid. One whole hour of foot massage! Hey, for a woman who is almost 7 months pregnant, THAT is a treat! She actually fell asleep during the process!
So looking back ... life has been good. And looking foward ... God is good, so bring on 2005!