Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2008

scrolling by

Have you ever watched the "new posts" scroll by on E-blogger? This morning, when I logged on, most of them were in Chinese! Wow!

But speaking of scrolling by, I feel like that's all I'm doing at home these days. I come home long enough to unpack and repack and say "hi". Sometimes not even enough time to do laundry.

I usually put "travel" on my list of things I enjoy. But now, that enjoyment is slipping slightly in the ratings. I guess what I should say is that I enjoy variety. And too much of the same thing, whether it is being home or being on the road, starts to wear on me.

My bags are packed....I'm ready to go ... I'm standing here ... or typing or whatever...and heading to Cleveland. In the rain, no less. Do I sound tired? Do I sound ungrateful? oops

Keep on scrolling by then.