Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2008

Of all the things I have lost...

I miss my mind the most. Well, it's just that while I was in Nashville, I thought of some wonderful blog posts I was going to write, and then just totally lost my train of thought and never did them. And when I got back, volunteer work at WMBI's "Share" was waiting for me, followed by live-in grandchildren for three days. So, you see, I really can't remember what was so important that I just had to blog about it.
Was it the president's visit? No, I had to sit in the booth while all the attendees waited in line for 40 minutes, then sat for three hours. But I hear it was worth it.
Was it my ever-present fatigue? No, that's not it, because I really did have a good time. And just because I didn't have my coworker to help me, it still got done - and in fine fashion.
Perhaps it was my disenchantment with folks attending a Christian convention, and stealing the product off the displays! Yes, I think that might have been it!