Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Verrrrry Interesting!

Thanks to Amanda (Skofstad) Williams who posted the results of her theological survey. Okay, Amanda, here are mine:


You scored as Reformed Evangelical.

You are a Reformed Evangelical. You take the Bible very seriously because it is God's Word. You most likely hold to TULIP and are sceptical about the possibilities of universal atonement or resistible grace. The most important thing the Church can do is make sure people hear how they can go to heaven when they die.

Reformed Evangelical......................82%
Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan.............79%
Fundamentalist............................75%
Neo orthodox..............................57%
Charismatic/Pentecostal...................54%
Emergent/Postmodern.......................50%
Classical Liberal.........................36%
Roman Catholic............................25%
Modern Liberal............................14%

Hmm, seems we scored upside down from one another in many ways. I respect that in you! wink, wink

"TULIP"s are nice, but frankly since I didn't grow up in a reformed household, nor was I schooled in it, I can't recite what that stands for. I think the "T" stands for Total depravity -- pretty sure I qualify for that!

I'm also pretty sure that the "L" stands for "limited atonement" and I disagree with that assumption.

What do YOU think?